Google often announces technology innovations that aren’t ready to be turned into commercial products, prompting us to wonder whether they’re just vaporware. But that doesn’t mean development for said projects stops, and the Pixel 4 might prove exactly that. A couple of rumors claim the Pixel 4 will have a chip unlike anything available on iPhone or other Android flagship, a new type of tech that Google first unveiled back in 2015.
BGR Top Deals:
- Prime Day just came early for the Instant Pot Duo, which is down to its lowest price ever
- Try this top-rated $40 4K action cam instead of a $350 GoPro
Trending Right Now:
- The newest Pixel 4 leak shows Google was wrong about the Pixel… again
- HBO is submitting the worst ‘Game of Thrones’ episodes ever for Emmy consideration
- Sleeping with the TV on is linked to weight gain, study says
The Pixel 4 might have an exciting new feature that’s not available on any iPhone or Android originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Jun 2019 at 07:31:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR