The Galaxy Note 10 will not have a headphone jack, and that’s no longer just a rumor. Galaxy Note 10+ photos that Samsung posted with the FCC leaked, revealing there’s no 3.5mm port on the new phone, which means none of your existing wired headphones will work with it without an adapter. However, a brand new leak says that Samsung is going to make up for this „courageous“ change.
BGR Top Deals:
- Bose’s best-selling sound bar is back down to its Black Friday price
- Turn any light switch into a smart light switch for $30 without touching a single wire
Trending Right Now:
- Behold: This huge leak may be the first real photo of Google’s Pixel 4
- From ‘Stranger Things’ superstar to Marvel superhero? Millie Bobbie Brown to star in new MCU Phase 4 movie
- Kayaker watches huge python devour crocodile, photographs the entire thing
The Galaxy Note 10 doesn’t have a headphone jack, but Samsung has a solution originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Jul 2019 at 16:04:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR