Earlier this week, AT&T canceled Galaxy Fold preorders in the US, joining Samsung and Best Buy which did the same thing a few weeks earlier. The move signaled that Samsung is nowhere near ready to relaunch the handset. The Galaxy Fold suffered from a few manufacturing issues that killed the display, and Samsung had to postpone the launch and deploy fixes that would prevent the screen issues. But there’s an unexpected side-effect that’s beneficial to Samsung, the best looking foldable phone of the year was delayed to September because of what happened to the Galaxy Fold so far.
BGR Top Deals:
- You’d have to be crazy to pass up this Vizio soundbar at $79
- You can get 6 pairs of these true wireless earbuds for less than one pair of AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- Leaked Verizon timeline reveals release dates of Pixel 4 and iPhone 11
- Switch up your protein sources to live longer, study says
- Huawei’s Android replacement is one step closer to becoming a reality
The best-looking foldable phone of 2019 was delayed to September, and it’s the Galaxy Fold’s fault originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 07:31:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR