Remember the Steam Link app that let you play Steam games on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV? Apple yanked it from the App Store about a year ago, citing “business conflicts.” The app allowed you to purchase games directly from Steam, bypassing Apple’s App Store altogether. We all know that’s a no-no in Apple’s universe, so it wasn’t exactly a surprise to see it pulled from the App Store. Apple said that the app wasn’t entirely dead a few days later, and it took quite a long time but it appears as though that’s the case. You may have waited a year to get it, but the app is finally here. Again.
BGR Top Deals:
- Save $300 by turning your wired Bose noise canceling headphones into wireless headphones
- Today’s best deals: $10 Philips Hue bulbs, $20 off AirPods 2, $7 Alexa smart plugs, $39 Roku Stick, more
Trending Right Now:
- We might already know where Marvel is taking the MCU after ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Pixel 4 leak points to an even better design than the Galaxy S10
- Latest Galaxy Note 10 leak points to a massive improvement people will love
The app that lets you play Steam games on your iPhone is finally available to download originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 16 May 2019 at 09:26:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR