Samsung will host its next Unpacked event on August 7th to announce the Galaxy Note 10, but there won’t be much left to unveil by the time the event rolls around. The Note 10 has been the subject of countless leaks in recent weeks, including a set of press renders that gave us our best look yet at the final design of the phablet.
But the leaks didn’t stop there, as both the price and the release date of the phone were revealed on Friday morning as well. As expected, Samsung’s oversized smartphone will cost upwards of $1,000, and according to South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency, we’ll be able to get our hands on the phone on August 23rd.
BGR Top Deals:
- Bose’s best-selling sound bar is back down to its Black Friday price
- Early Prime Day deal gets you a 55-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV for $320
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy Note 10 doesn’t have a headphone jack, but Samsung has a solution
- Behold: This huge leak may be the first real photo of Google’s Pixel 4
- Leak says the Galaxy Note 10 will be very expensive at launch – but that doesn’t really matter
Samsung reportedly plans to launch the Galaxy Note 10 on August 23rd originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 09:36:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR