The Pixel 4 isn’t due to be released for several months, but Google’s upcoming flagship has been popping up in more and more leaks and rumors. We just saw Pixel 4 renders based on leaked design files as well as a leaked mold that seems to confirm the new Google phone will have a design similar to the iPhone 11, at least when it comes to the giant camera module on the back. Separately, a couple of reports told us the Pixel 4 will pack an exciting new feature that’s not available on any phone, not even the iPhone, and that’s a chip that uses radar waves to interpret hand gestures. Now we have another rumor that says Google is trying to bring an iconic iPhone feature to the Pixel 4, and perhaps to all new Android phones as well.
BGR Top Deals:
- Apple Watch Series 4 has never been as cheap on Amazon as it is right now
- Try this top-rated $40 4K action cam instead of a $350 GoPro
Trending Right Now:
- The Pixel 4 might have an exciting new feature that’s not available on any iPhone or Android
- HBO is submitting the worst ‘Game of Thrones’ episodes ever for Emmy consideration
- The 10 biggest announcements and trailers from Nintendo Direct at E3 2019
Pixel 4 is about to get an awesome new feature that the iPhone already has originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Jun 2019 at 13:56:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR