With a single teaser image, Google confirmed several of the recent Pixel 4 leaks that said the phone will have a design similar to what’s coming to the iPhone 11 when it comes to rear cameras. It also told us that the days of single-lens photography on high-end smartphones are gone, implying that it was probably wrong not to place a dual-lens shooter on the back of the Pixel 3 phones. But the Pixel 4 isn’t only going to get an extra lens on the back, a new report shows. Google is also working on other new camera features, including one that has been available on the iPhone for three years.
BGR Top Deals:
- Get an ASUS 2-in-1 touchscreen Chromebook for $279 on Amazon, today only
- This top-rated fast wireless charger is somehow only $6.99 right now on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- No, it’s not just you: Half of the internet is down, including Google, Amazon, and Reddit
- Apple was right again: Here’s why a Galaxy Note 10 without a microSD slot isn’t a big deal
- Fresh Pixel 4 leak gives us another look at Google’s unreleased flagship
One of the Pixel 4’s best new camera features came to the iPhone three years ago originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 09:26:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR