When the first Galaxy Note launched at IFA 2011, it was quite a head-turner. Samsung wasn’t the first company to manufacture a smartphone with a huge display, but the original Note turned out to be the best concept of its kind. Moreover, the phone had an additional signature feature, the built-in stylus, which was not available on any other device. Fast-forward to 2019, and the Note line still lives, in spite of that massive Note 7 battery disaster, with the Note 10 representing the best possible smartphone Samsung can mass-produce right now.
One thing did change over the years; the Note’s most iconic feature was no longer unique. As bezels kept shrinking, smartphone vendors were able to increase the screen size on all of their devices, matching and even surpassing the size of the most recent Note. That’s why it’s not all that surprising to see Samsung launch two different Note 10 models this year. With all that in mind, Note fans might appreciate the following LG smartphone design, which is easily the best answer to a phone like the Galaxy Note 10.
BGR Top Deals:
- The transparent glass smart thermostat that makes Nest look like a cheap toy is discounted on Amazon
- Amazon is blowing out popular Anker charging accessories at rock-bottom prices, today only
Trending Right Now:
- Google Maps finally received the one feature that was missing from the mobile app
- The 10 best movies and shows coming to Netflix in September 2019
- Don’t get your hopes up for a secret Spider-Man deal between Sony and Disney
LG imagined the best answer to the Galaxy Note 10, and it’s foldable originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 17:36:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR