The Galaxy Note 10 will be the first Android flagship to launch in the second half of the year, beating its rivals by at least a couple of months. But October will bring us a bunch of exciting new Android handsets, including the Pixel 4 and the Mate 30 Pro. The latter will launch regardless of whether the Huawei ban stays in place or not, and might run Huawei’s own version of Android in China, according to recent reports. More importantly, considering what Huawei did with the Mate 20 Pro last year, the Mate 30 Pro is expected to deliver a bunch of features that might not be available on other devices. One of them will concern the phone’s design, as the Mate 30 Pro is expected to deliver a more daring screen than the Note 10.
BGR Top Deals:
- Bose’s best-selling sound bar is back down to its Black Friday price
- Early Prime Day deal gets you a 55-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV for $320
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy Note 10 doesn’t have a headphone jack, but Samsung has a solution
- Behold: This huge leak may be the first real photo of Google’s Pixel 4
- Astronomers just spotted an asteroid that loves the Sun
Leak reveals this upcoming new Android will have a far more daring design than the Galaxy Note 10 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 07:31:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR