No matter what device we’re using, or how much we trust the company that made it, we like to have as much control over our privacy as possible. This is especially true when every corporation on the planet is seemingly at risk of being hacked, which is why one security researcher was surprised to discover that the iPhone 11 Pro continues to ping the user’s location even if the user individually requests each app and service to refrain from doing so.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon announced its top-selling Cyber Monday 2019 deals – here are best ones you can still get
- Hurry: The one Philips Hue deal everyone wanted on Cyber Monday is finally here
Trending Right Now:
- Best Buy’s massive Cyber Week sale is still going strong – here are the 10 best deals
- The processor that will power the Galaxy S11 and Pixel 5 is official – everything you need to know
- Netflix is releasing 53 new original movies and shows in December – here’s the complete list
iPhone 11 Pro continues to track your location even after you tell it to stop originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 14:26:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR