Apple has been seeding iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 beta releases at a furious pace in recent weeks, and we expect them to be available for all iPhone and iPad users soon, but in the meantime, the iOS 13.1 updates are still rolling out. On Tuesday, Apple released iOS 13.1.3 and iPadOS 13.1.3 with another round of bug fixes for what is turning out to be one of the messier software updates in recent memory for Apple.
The release notes point to a wide variety of issues that Apple is addressing in 13.1.3, including an issue that prevents the phone from ringing or vibrating for incoming calls, an issue that prevents opening meeting invites in Mail, Voice Memos recordings not downloading from iCloud backup, and more.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s basically a crime to have a Fire TV Stick without this $25 accessory
- Hurry: AirPods with and without the wireless charging case are both discounted at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix will stop working on December 1st if you use one of these Roku devices
- Another exciting new PlayStation 5 feature might’ve just been uncovered
- Disney+ launch lineup: Here’s the jaw-dropping list of every show and movie coming to Disney+
iOS 13.1.3 now available to download on iPhone and iPad originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 15 Oct 2019 at 13:14:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR