Samsung has had a tough year when it comes to marketing and selling foldable phones. That’s not because the technology isn’t interesting to consumers, but because the first phone Samsung ever made turned out to be a lot easier to damage than we’d have liked. The Galaxy Fold required several fixes that would prevent screen damage, and Samsung had to delay the phone’s launch by five months. Even so, the handset is extremely fragile, and you do have to pay extra attention when dealing with the screen. These durability issues are all the more annoying considering the Galaxy Fold’s entry price. At $2,000, the Galaxy Fold 2 costs twice as much as the iPhone 11 Pro, one of the best phones you can buy this year. This brings us to a brand new report that says one of Samsung’s two foldable devices next year will sell for less than $1,000, which should help Samsung move more product.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has 3 hidden Cyber Monday deals that get you free money
- Best of Cyber Monday 2019: The smart home gadget you never knew you needed is on sale for $19.98
Trending Right Now:
- Leak says the epic Avengers vs. X-Men crossover we’ve been waiting for is finally on the way
- Galaxy S11 might add yet another feature that the iPhone popularized
- Here’s how fast your dog really ages – and no, it’s not the old 7-to-1 rule
Huge leak might’ve revealed Samsung’s price for the Galaxy Fold 2 originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 3 Dec 2019 at 07:31:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR