Whether you’re upgrading from an older iPhone or making the switch from another brand altogether, today is the day you can secure Apple’s next flagship phone. Preorders for the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max are officially open as of 5 AM PT / 8 AM ET, and we’re going to tell you everything you need to know.
First and foremost, the iPhone 11 starts at $700, the iPhone 11 Pro starts at $999, and the iPhone 11 Pro Max starts at $1,099, all for the 64GB models. That said, depending on where you preorder from, and whether or not you trade an old iPhone in, you could pay much less than the suggested retail price for your iPhone 11.
BGR Top Deals:
- Umm… have you seriously not gotten your free money yet from Amazon?
- The PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB console just got a $51 price cut on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Google Maps just got a brand new feature that goes way beyond navigation
- HBO’s next attempt to replace ‘Game of Thrones’ launches on November 4th
- Pixel 4 design, specifications, features and more revealed in biggest leak yet
How to preorder the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max today originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Sep 2019 at 08:17:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR