Want to quickly transfer photos, videos, documents, notes, and more to your Mac? Read on for how to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac.
You can double-check AirDrop is enabled on your iPhone by heading to Settings → General → AirDrop (you can also firm press the WiFi/Bluetooth tile in Control Center). On Mac head to Finder → Go → AirDrop and you can adjust setting at the bottom.
How to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac
- Find the file, photo, video, or other item you’d like to send
- Locate and tap the share button (square with up arrow )
- Tap the Mac you’d like to share the file with
- You’ll see “Sent” when complete
- Look in your Downloads folder on your Mac to find the file
Here’s how the process looks:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
This article was originally posted on 9to5Mac