Samsung leaks have been popping up so frequently lately that they have been tough to keep up with, but when there are this many products in the pipeline, leaks are inevitable. Since late November alone, we’ve seen purported renders of the Galaxy S11, Galaxy S11+, and Galaxy S11e, giving us an early glimpse into Samsung’s vision of the future. But another phone that could launch even earlier than those smartphones may have a shockingly similar design, and on Tuesday, leaker Steve Hemmerstoffer teamed up with 91mobiles to share its renders.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon just revealed its best-selling Cyber Monday 2019 deals – here are the top deals you can still get
- Hurry: The one Philips Hue deal everyone wanted on Cyber Monday is finally here
Trending Right Now:
- There it is! NASA finally spotted crash site of India’s Moon lander
- Netflix is releasing 53 new original movies and shows in December – here’s the complete list
- Hubble spots two galaxies rubbing off on each other
Galaxy A91 leaked renders show off the future of Samsung’s smartphone design originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 3 Dec 2019 at 15:58:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR