A new report says Apple will announce three new iPhone 11 models in September, and that’s hardly surprising. After all, Apple has been announcing new iPhones in mid-September for years now and we’ve seen the iPhone 11 models leak plenty of times already. By the end of September, those new iPhones should hit store shelves and ship to your door if you preorder online. However, for two years in a row now, Apple failed to ship at least one of its new devices on time. With the iPhone 11 however, things should get back to normal.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon wants to give you $15 for free – here’s how to get it
- Today’s top deals: Free money from Amazon, iPhone 7 sale, $70 smartwatch with 30-day battery, $17 Wi-Fi extender, more
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Game of Thrones’ actress rants that season 8 was basically garbage
- The latest big iPhone 11 leak just surprised us all
- The 3 things people hate most about Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 10
Fresh report brings news about Apple’s iPhone 11 release schedule originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 13 Aug 2019 at 11:44:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR