In light of all the threats Donald Trump has made in regards to increasing import tariffs on Chinese-made goods, shares of Apple have been particularly volatile as of late. In early May, for example, Apple shares were trading at around $211. Less than four weeks later, amid ongoing concerns regarding China, Apple shares dropped all the way down to $173. Apple’s stock has since rebounded, but concerns about China remain.
Tim Cook, meanwhile, has publicly said that he’s not worried about an escalating trade war with China, telling CBS News last week: „The Chinese have not targeted Apple at all, and I don’t anticipate that happening, to be honest.“
BGR Top Deals:
- You’d have to be crazy to pass up a $120 Logitech Harmony remote for $35
- Prime Day just came early for the Instant Pot Duo, which is down to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- The newest Pixel 4 leak shows Google was wrong about the Pixel… again
- HBO is submitting the worst ‘Game of Thrones’ episodes ever for Emmy consideration
- Waze just inherited one of the best features of Google Maps
Foxconn suggests it could manufacture all US iPhones outside of China originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 21:30:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR