The second half of the year will bring us a bunch of exciting high-end smartphones, including the Galaxy Note 10, iPhone 11, Pixel 4, Huawei Mate 30 Pro, and OnePlus 7T. We already have an idea of how some of them will look, especially the first three in the list thanks to a large number of leaks, and it’s unlikely that any of them will deliver the smartphone design we all want. However, that no-compromise screen tech will be unveiled as soon as next week by a smartphone maker from China.
BGR Top Deals:
- These premium true wireless earbuds sound way better than AirPods and Powerbeats Pro
- Today’s best deals: Huge Anker blowout, Philips Hue sale, $8 wireless charger, $7 Alexa smart plugs, more
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy Note 10 leak reveals a futuristic feature you won’t find on any iPhone
- Wild video shows a Model 3 owner asleep at the wheel on a California freeway
- The Nintendo Switch Mini that Nintendo keeps denying might’ve just leaked
Forget the iPhone 11 and Pixel 4, the smartphone display we want is coming next week originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 07:31:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR