For as much as the iPhone camera has improved over the past few years, low light photography has long remained one area where Apple’s smartphone has been somewhat lacking relative to the competition. Not only that, but companies like Google and Huawei over the past few months have been absolutely killing it when it comes to low light photography.
In particular, Night Sight mode on Google’s Pixel devices and Huawei’s P30 Pro take such crisp, vibrant, and detailed shots in low light environments that the software almost seems magical. With that said, it will be interesting to see how Night mode on the iPhone 11 stacks up against the competition once it starts shipping in about a week from now.
BGR Top Deals:
- Umm… have you seriously not gotten your free money yet from Amazon?
- The PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB console just got a $51 price cut on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Breaking Bad’ fans: This emotional new teaser will prepare you for the Netflix movie
- iOS 13.1 public beta 3 now available to download
- Here’s how much your current iPhone is worth if you’re trading it in for an iPhone 11
First photos taken with the iPhone 11’s new Night mode look incredible originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 12 Sep 2019 at 16:30:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR