At the end of a pretty eventful week for Apple, which saw the company host its annual fall event at which new iPhones were showcased — in addition to making headlines for revealing key details about its forthcoming streaming service — we’re getting a new look at those latest iPhone models ahead of their in-store availability and shipping which begins next week.
Pre-orders began on Friday ahead of availability starting Sept. 20, and Apple used the opportunity of pre-orders getting underway to release some new videos showing off key features of the iPhone 11 Pro. Namely, the handset’s durability as well as its impressive camera.
BGR Top Deals:
- Umm… have you seriously not gotten your free money yet from Amazon?
- Get this $26 pro controller instead of spending $70 on the official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
Trending Right Now:
- Google Maps just got a brand new feature that goes way beyond navigation
- Marvel might make a monumental change when they bring the X-Men to the MCU
- The iPhone 11 reportedly has the hardware for a missing feature we might never see
Apple’s new iPhone 11 Pro videos tout its impressive camera and much tougher glass originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Sep 2019 at 19:49:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR