The good news is that Apple is working on a successor to the surprisingly popular iPhone SE. The bad news is that the device, at least from some of the early rumors floating around, will not be a device devoted iPhone SE users will be interested in in the slightest.
While Apple rumors are a dime a dozen, analyst Ming-Chi Kuo over the past few years has proven himself to be exceptionally accurate with his predictions. Most recently, Kuo issued a research note indicating that Apple’s iPhone SE 2 will boast a form factor similar to the iPhone 8, complete with a 4.7-inch display. Additionally, the iPhone SE 2 will boast a Touch ID sensor, Apple’s latest A13 processor, and a single-lens camera on the back.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s rare deal on the new Nintendo Switch with better battery life somehow isn’t sold out
- Amazon’s blowing out Anker charging accessories at rock-bottom prices, today only
Trending Right Now:
- The leaked PlayStation 5 feature that no one saw coming might be real after all
- ‘Money Heist’ season 4 might hit Netflix much sooner than we expected
- A new leak might’ve just revealed the Pixel 4’s last remaining secret
Apple’s iPhone SE 2 will be a phone no one really wants originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 13:16:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR