When Samsung started rolling out its Android 10 beta for the Galaxy S10 and Note 10 earlier than expected, everyone speculated that the final Android 10 upgrade might come sooner than ever before — maybe even before the end of 2019. Then, a leak a few days ago said Samsung might do the unthinkable and update several Android devices to Android 10 in early January, including 2019 flagships and other popular phones.
That sounded just like a regular schedule for Samsung, with the added benefit that a bunch of different devices would run Google’s Android 10 as early as next month. And then Samsung started quietly rolling out the final Android 10 update to Galaxy S10 and Note 10 owners in several markets.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has 3 hidden Cyber Monday deals that get you free money
- Walmart just announced a slew of new Cyber Monday deals – here are the best ones
Trending Right Now:
- Leak says the epic Avengers vs. X-Men crossover we’ve been waiting for is finally on the way
- Netflix might finally add a feature that lets you hide your guilty pleasures
- Here’s how fast your dog really ages – and no, it’s not the old 7-to-1 rule
Android 10 is finally starting to roll out for Galaxy S10 and Note 10 devices originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 20:19:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR