There will never come a day when Apple’s iPhones come with microSD card slots. No, we can’t see the future. But we do know Apple well enough to know that there’s no way the company is going to eat into those massive profit margins by offering support for expandable storage. There’s never going to be a way to add an internal microSD card slot to your iPhone, but a simple $14 purchase can add an external slot. Just pick up a YiKaiEn iReader USB SD and Micro SD Card Reader on Amazon — it even has a full size SD card slot as well!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Professional Security APP. Support Password Unlock& Fingerprint Unlock.
- Support Micro SD SDHC (SRL camera/ Trail Camera/ Gopro Camera) 8GB-128GBMemory card. You can view the pictures and videos in the Trail camera and SLR camera by the phone .
- Compatible Brand:For Apple,iPhone XS MAX/XR/X/8/7/7Plus/SE/6S Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/iPad air 1 2 3/mini 123 /ipod /itouch/Mac/PC/Android phones/Trail Camera/Animal Camera/SLR Camera.
- Compact design, portable to bring, easy to use. You can view the files you take anywhere anytime.
- Original Packing Content: 1xYiKaiEn Card Reader ; 1x Instructions;1x Cloth Bag for Card Reader
Trending Right Now:
$14 is all it takes to add SD and microSD card slots to your iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Apr 2019 at 10:58:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
This article was originally posted on BGR